Saturday, January 30, 2010

GrouP memBers prOfile


1. ineZ adElaiDa

niCk nAme: ineZ
daTe of biRth: deceMber 11, 1989
relogiOn: islAm
inforMation abOut mE:


hi all, my nAme inEz AdelAide but yOu cAn caLl me iNez.
I wAs the fiRst cHild, I alSo haVe a yoUngEr broTherR who is vEry deAr to me. I am now stUdyiNg at University Atmajaya Yogyakarta. I majored in ecoNomics manAgemEnt. I
reAlly liKed the bOok that teLls of the romAnce oUt of love is very romAntic aNd I speNd a lot to gEt somEthing frOm the bOok.










2. i GusTi agUng agUs surYa dHarma

nicK namE: agunG
daTe of BirTh: march 7, 1990
reliGioN: hinduiSm
informaTion abOut mE:

wow, tHis is my fiRst bLog, ok i woUld likE to intrOduce my Self,my name is i GusTi aGunG aGus SurYa dHarma, you can caLl me aGunG, try to see my naMe, mUst be very stRaNge in your heAriNg. indeEd, I coMe frOm BaLi. Bali is a paRadiSe vacAtion. I was in 4th semeSter and I majOred in ecoNomics manageMent. I am a noMads, so I am very hAppy if YoU be my fRienD, hahahaha





3. aUditiA setIobuDi

nicK name: audiTia
datE of biRth: januarY 25, 1990
religiOn: catholic
infoRmation aboUt me:

yuhui, aUdiYia setiObuDi my nAme, yoU can cAll me auDiTia, hihihihihihi... I wAs 19 yeArs oLd. I was in 4th semEsTer. My hobby is sleEping and go arouNd thE streeTs. I love looKing iNto a remOte area tHat I had neVer visiTed let alOne with my frieNds. I really like people who judge me what it is like my frieNds who always carEd for me. if your frieNds waNt to knOw me, I would be very haPpy if my friends the otHer to be my friend, Ok














0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment